We are a work team dedicated to the development, storage, distribution and marketing of food with our own brands, in the Northern United States.
We started operations in the state of Virginia in 2002, only marketing dairy products. Today TQF has expanded its portfolio to the frozen and grocery categories, which together with the refrigerated one, make up hundreds of products recognized and appreciated for their high quality and remarkable value proposal.
We were born enthusiastic about meeting the need of the Hispanic American market, with nostalgic foods, which they will carry in their recipes. Authentic seasonings from all over Latin America. Today, our products are present and preferred on the tables of many multicultural families, throughout the North American territory.
At TQF we care about being a human and people-centered company, we love what we do and we work efficiently and transparently to seek excellence. We are a team of people open to change and innovative and with energy to do things better every day than the day before, generating a positive impact on individuals, their families and the community.
We are a company dedicated to the development of food products with our own brands, made up of people with an entrepreneurial spirit, committed to
establishment of standards of excellence in customer and consumer satisfaction.
Proud of the “Latin flavor”, we want to provide experiences that connect families through typical flavors and fusions with their cultures and roots, through quality products. Our mission is oriented in add value and achieve excellence in each category of products in which we compete, bringing well-being to our employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and community.
To achieve that our brands are located within the 3 best options in the homes of Hispanic American origin in the United States of America. Promoting the well-being, diversity and progress of the families of our employees and the employees of our suppliers, directly and indirectly supporting to a better education of children and young people, seeking to reduce the levels of child malnutrition and anemia in the environment in which we operate.
• Integrity: We act consistently with what we say. We are transparent and honest. We take responsibility for our actions. We foster trust, dialogue, and tolerance and preach by good example and teamwork.
• Excellence: We seek to do things to the best of our ability. We are obsessed with the customer, innovation and continuous improvement; we listen, we are empathetic, and we see change as an opportunity, never a threat.
• Well-being: Our foundation is to create well-being for people. We enjoy our work, we develop personally and professionally, and we are friendly, cooperative and open to ideas from all sides.
• Discipline: Responsibility for execution is the product of a personal decision. We are efficient and focus our efforts on generating value. We act humble and are not afraid to leave with imperfections and make necessary changes. We promote speed and efficiency as competitive advantages.
• Sustainability: We like to transcend and add the long-term value of the mutual benefit to all our stakeholders. We are committed to our surroundings' economic, social and environmental development. We are committed to the 3Ps of Sustainability: People, Planet & Profits.
Receive offers and news from the company directly to your email